Are you looking for more information on the dangers of teen driving? Curious about PIP fraud and what lawmakers are doing to prevent it? For more information on these personal injury and car accident topics and more, check out these resources:
· The Orlando Sentinel reports on the nurses picketing at Central Florida Regional Hospital in August.
· At the American Association for Justice, read about how America’s civil justice system is in place to protect patients’ rights.
· USA Today offers this article that discusses the high turnaround for nursing positions, reporting that one in five nurses quite within the first year.
· Sunrise city commissioners are discussing the possibility of allowing bars to stay open later. Learn more in this Orlando Sentinel report.
· Learn more about the most dangerous times to drive according to the IIHS in this article at Forbes.com.
· At ABC News, learn more about the second birth control pill recall in the last month and how you may be affected by this recall by Pfizer Inc.
· At the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, find out more about the dangers of teen drivers.
· At MNN.com, get more insight into why teen drivers are a danger to themselves and others on the road.
· Learn more about PIP insurance and the increase in motor vehicle-related insurance fraud in this brief from the Florida Senate.
· In the Tampa Bay Times, find out more about the PIP fraud, including how much it is costing Florida drivers per year.
Call Michael Barszcz, M.D., J.D. at (407) 843-6353 for more information today!